Saturday, March 6, 2010

St Patrick’s Day is Coming-Wearing Of the Green!

st patricks day pin    You don’t want to be caught off guard, wearing no green on St. Patrick’s Day!  Check out this fun felt pin Shamrock that Anjeanette made.  We have a template and tutorial for you!
st patricks day necklace fimo clay
Or make a necklace or pin out of Fimo Clay!  Oh how I love Fimo Clay!  There are two different pin ideas shown.

The Roots And Wings Co Girls

We are linking up to the following fantastic parties, Making the World Cuter, The DIY Showoff, The Girl Creative, Twice Remembered, Skip To My Lou, Sumos Sweet Stuff, Blue Cricket Design, My Backyard Eden, 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I feel so bad for your sisters little seedlings. Mine are safe thank goodness. They are growing so very slow but its fun to watch them. Wish we had hot weather..ha. It will be here soon enough though~ Have a good one my friend~

LollyChops said...

Hi girls... I missed you terrible!

I had a rough week last week. Like migraine for two days rough. I am back amongst the living now and immediately thought to drop by my favorite girls and say hello!

Hope your week is splendid!

Julie said...

Fun project. Easy way to be out about with your Green! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I am your newest follower!
Bonnie
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I used to love making things from fimo!

Both are very cute ways not to get pinched on St. Patrick's day!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours day!