Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Top 10 Dr. Seuss Quotes

image
1.  Today you are You, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
2.  You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
3.  Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
4.  Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person no matter how small.
5.   Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter won’t mind.
6.  Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
7.  I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
8.  Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
9.  I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you.
10.  And as you partake of the world's bill of fare,that's darned good advice to follow. Do a lot of spitting out the hot air.  And be careful what you swallow.

Follow my tweets this week for 25 more of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes!!

Rebecca

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ahhh, I love Dr. Seuss! Great picks! :)

Suzie said...

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, and elephants faithful 100%!"

Suzie said...

an not and--ha!

Together Time 4 Families said...

What a great post! Everyone loves to have quotes they can identify with. Thanks for the post.
Susan

Regina said...

These just went up on the bulletin board at work!

Unknown said...

Dr.Seuss Quotes for kids