Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas Sale Shopping

image

As you are doing your after Christmas sale shopping don’t forget to think ahead!  Check out this post from last year, from Katrina,  about what to do with clearance candy!

image

Last year I found amazing large tins for 10 cents each!!  I did not even care about the mix that was inside of them.  Super cute containers, decorations for next year, and gifts for this year can be bought for so cheap right now.  So many things can easily be repurposed without the Christmas theme on them!

 

Rebecca

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

We went post-Christmas shopping this year - and were SHOCKED to find the store shelves already picked clean by 1 p.m.! There were PROs out there that really had their A-Game on. LOL! =) Next year though ... I'll know better!

Peters said...

I just found your cute blog. I wish I would have found it before Christmas though. Such great ideas!!! Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower. Please come check out my blog and follow too :) Jenny at thepetersporch.blogspot.com

Chilaquiles regios said...

I follow your blog and what a nice memory when I saw that chocolates... My honey moon was in San Francisco and I remember tasted them in that fabric. Thanks for this moment. Mariana from Argentina.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

We don't usually do much after Christmas shopping but since we had to purchase a couple birthday items this year we reluctantly joined in! At Craft Warehouse I found lots and lots and lots of lovely Christmasy Crafty goodies at 50% to 70% off. O happy day!

Love the Valentine bags.

I am looking forward to seeing what you are up to in 2011!