Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mummy Loves You- School Lunch

My Mummy Loves Me School Lunch A

Today’s lunch was “Mummy Loves You!”

 

English Muffin Mummies and Strawberry Mummies.  You could use black olives for the English Muffin eyes, however my kids don’t like olives!  The strawberries eyes are mini chocolate chips.  The wrapping is melted white chocolate.

My Mummy Loves Me School Lunch

Just a quickie today.  I snapped this picture of my kids lunches as we were heading out the door!

Rebecca

PS Do your kids ask ridiculous things of you because they are the children of a crafter?  My daughter asked me how the fruit cup (upper right corner of the lunch) fit the theme.  I told her it was all red (grapes, pomegranate seeds, and raspberries) so it was blood.  Gross, I know, but it was all I could think of on the fly!

No comments: