Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Dream

image
Can I let you guys in on a little secret?

It’s a follow up to my amazing egg mold post!

I’m so Jonesing (again, yes, this is a real word…in my book!) for this egg mold!!

Holey Mother of Greatness!

You slice those bad boys up and people will think somehow there was a chicken that laid an egg with a shaped yolk!  Come on, you know that would blow people’s minds! 
I just gaze at that bad girl and dream…..

It might even get my kids to eat the yolk of the egg and not just throw it away! ;)

Rebecca

4 comments:

Anji* said...

I like it! It's just a shame it's not 'real' magic - I just read the instructions on the link!

Lorie said...

Okay, how perfect would those be for parties! The hearts for Valentine's Day! I need them!

Shannon said...

Where can I get one...quickly...I'm in love

Heather said...

This is too much! Do you really think it would make the kids eat the yolks or would it just make the other kids jealous! ;)