Friday, February 6, 2009

Mmmmm more heaven with marshmallows, and mailboxes




I have been enjoying the marshmallows we made the other day! Mostly, I just eat them plain...you know, pop them in the mouth and devour them whole! However, I stopped by Starbucks last night and got hot cocoa for the kids and I. We just had to top the hot chocolate with my cinnamon marshmallows. Yum! You have got to try it out. I have so many more thoughts for these marshmallows since they were so easy and YUM-EE! Remember, mine had the red hots candy on them and that cinnamon flavor, with the marshmallow texture is what I'm loving!



I also thought Anjeanette's mailbox template would be perfect for my preschool today. So I printed it out and let the kids decorate it. Every month I print up a themed alphabet, and other manipulatives to play with for the whole month. I am always needing something to put them in. I knew this mailbox was the perfect thing. Since I have 3-5 year olds, we used paper, crayons, glitter, and staples. So simple that they were able to do it all themselves (though I did draw the heart with the glue for them to glitter it). They were perfect for the little alphabet cards that I had made for them! Cute, hu!?
Rebecca

1 comment:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Oh Rebecca those look delish. I love the heart marshmallows. They were good in hot chocolate;)

I love how you made the mailboxes.

~Anjeanette