Thursday, May 13, 2010

End Of The Year Ideas

image
With the end of school upon us, I thought I’d share some ideas for the end of the school year/summer starting. 
Last year I had a party where I played a movie I made from pictures of my children throughout the year.  I also passed out awards to them for the things I was proud of them for, during the last school year.  I also put together a 3 ring binder commemorating the last school year. It includes pictures of my children (school pictures, field trips, etc). It has all the artwork and papers I kept over the last year. This 3 ring binder is just for the night as all of those papers will actually make their way into each child's personal school books
image
Katrina had a kick off to summer party as well!  I love the banner and placemats that she made!
image
image image
I always fill out my “Who Am I” and Yearly Milestones at this time as well!
image
These end of the year giveouts that Anjeanette makes are sooo cute!  She has her Son give them out to his friends from school!
image
image
This class phonebook was Katrina’s idea.  It’s a great way to help your kids stay in touch with their school friends over the summer.  I made this one with small spiral bound index cards.  I still have it and LOVE it as it has friends phone numbers from previous years, too!
image
If you didn’t do things for Teacher Appreciation Week, it is still a nice gesture to do these things for your teachers as an end of the year “Thank You”!
image
Anjeanette shows how to make a whole week of amazing quilted Teacher Appreciation Gifts!
image
Here is a gift to say, “Thanks for being a great teacher, we need S’More teachers like you.
image
I love this idea for the School Bus Drivers!!

Hope you all are managing this chaotic time!  We have 2-3 things going on each day, here!  Whew!  Good luck!
Rebecca

2 comments:

CitricSugar said...

These are fabulous ideas! I love the S'mores kit...

marie said...

I love how you make your children feel special by giving them awards and sharing all their artwork/pictures. What fun ideas!!!