Wednesday, May 11, 2011

End of School Class Phone Book

image
School ends next week for my kids.  So, I have taken out our class/friends phonebook we made a few years ago, to have the kids fill in their new school friends information.  This class phonebook was Katrina’s idea. It’s a great way to help your kids stay in touch with their school friends over the summer. I made this one with small spiral bound index cards.
imageimage
There are so many quick and easy ways you can make one of your own.  My kids are going to school with this during these last two weeks of school. 

This will be very helpful as I am trying to put together an end of school party with my kids’ friends.  My plan is to have all the parents and kids join us at a local JumpStreet.  It will be quite low key.  It is just a way to celebrate all of their hard work, as well as a way to hopefully start the summer off by being more connected to their friends.  We tend to get so busy doing stuff just as a family that my kids never spend near enough time with their friends.

What do you do to help your kids keep connected with their friends over the summer?

Rebecca

Keep coming back this week because I will have many more fun end of school year posts!!

No comments: