Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Please Bear With Me

Goodness, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts.  However, we have been fighting a nasty flu around here!  I think we are all on the mend and I will be back in full force soon.  Just one child stayed home sick from school today! Though I hate seeing my children sick, I have to admit that I am enjoying the extra snuggles and time with them.

 We just celebrated a great birthday and I can't wait to share the details with everyone!  (Too bad that party was the start of the sickies for us and the Birthday Boy had a temp of 103!).

Love,
Rebecca


4 comments:

greetingarts said...

Oh, that's so sad. Hope you're all feeling fine soon, and happy belated birthday to your little fella.

Anne-Marie said...

Aww, I hope you and your family are better soon! I can't wait to see what you did for your son's birthday =)

bless their hearts mom said...

hugs and hope for a quick recovery- we just finished week THREE of it and am FINALLY on road to all recovered!

Blogging takes backseat to family! We;ll be here when you;re back!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Thanks, everyone, for your concern. I think I spoke too soon and now I have all 3 home with me today!

Really I am grateful for the time I get to spend with them and that I am in a position to be at home with them while they are sick! Plus, the flu is such a minor thing. So much to be thankful for!

Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo