Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cardboard Box Castle

cardboard box castle

Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best!


Have extra moving boxes?  Make yourself a castle!  This one has two turrets, a family crest over the door (made by my oldest daughter), separate rooms with secret entrances, and only took tape and boxes to make!  Okay, and an exacto knife and some markers for the family crest. Winking smile


I guess I have playrooms on my mind! 




PS Don’t forget to enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card from Jimmy Dean by commenting on this blog post on my review blog!  This giveaway ends 1/30!


Ambrosia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! We have a TON of moving boxes - I think I might get started on making my boys a castle before they get home from school. I can't wait to see their faces!

Mandy Coffey said...

HOLY SCHMOLY AMAZING! I found you via twitter- oopsey daisy retweeted you. I'd love for you to link your creations at my link party tomorrow

Crystal said...

Wow! My kids would love to play at your house!!! haha! Fun idea! I love your blog! Gives me lots of fun ideas to help my family have cute stuff and do fun things as well! Thank you for being so creative!

kelly said...

wow wow wow. seriously.. how fun to be in your family!

Ambrosia said...

Alrighty - I made our castle yesterday and posted about it today, linking back to you!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

We love cardboard fun! What a neat castle!!