Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Being Thankful

image

Well, today I can sure use a good dose of being thankful!  Just having a crummy day (nothing major, just one of those days!).  So, I thought I would throw something up on the blog that reminds me to be thankful. 

 

I really am thankful for so many things in my life.  I am thankful for my wonderful children, my family, and my friends.  I am including all the wonderful people that I have “met” online.  This blog has brought people in to my life that are so wise, sweet, giving, and of course so creative!  Thank you all for the inspiration that you are to me and the friendship you have offered

me!  I really am thankful for you all! Winking smile

 

The above picture was for a project to make thankful letters that I did with my children last year and I posted it on the blog.

 

The bucket is filled with scrolls of cute autumn stationary that I printed up on my computer. I love quick, easy, but with meaning.

 

This project is about sharing with others the reasons that we are thankful for them.

 

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and hope you are taking the time to see all that you have to be thankful for as well!

Rebecca

No comments: