Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday’s Creative Inspiration

Thank you so much to everyone who linked up to last week’s “Wednesday’s Creative Inspiration”!!!! 


There were so many great ideas and I totally loved them!
Even though Easter has passed, I love this Egg Diorama from Bybido.  They have always intrigued me.  Here is one that will last!
image
How cute are these flowers?!  Katie shows you how to make these and they look so quick and easy that I will definitely be trying this one out!!
image
And here is a neat Calendar Dry Erase Board, from All Things Fee, that I love because not only is it functional, but I could use my paper collection or fabric collection on it!  YAY!
image

OK now it is your turn to link up again this week.  Link up anything creative that you did this week! Lets get the word out and get even more links, if we can! ;)
Rebecca

6 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy to join in the fun this week! Hope you are enjoying your week!

All Things Fee said...

Thanks for "featuring" me! I am loving the link party too!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So glad I poked around your site. I can relate many of your stories. My son has autism and EE along with a few other health concerns. Great to see your dedication to awareness ~ thanks so much for being a voice. Blessings ~ Stephanie Lynn

Unknown said...

Wow!!! So amny great links and so little time. I must make time to read some of these...sweet!

Katie Clifford said...

Hey Rebecca!

Thanks for your comment on my flowers! And just for the record, we are the same family from Taylorsville! Ahhh... I miss that place! Looks like your party has more people this week! I haven't had time to post anything lately, been too busy sewing dresses, so hopefully I will be able to link in next week! I love the blog you guys do... so many good ideas and things to try!

Timmarie said...

We made the felt flowers. They are so, so easy and fun!!!