Thursday, January 6, 2011

Exciting New Year and Sneak Peak at a Fun New Project

doll bed frame bdoll bed frame c
2011 is going to be a GREAT year!  I’ve already been busy with some really fun projects.  One project is going to stay a secret for a bit, but make sure to keep checking back as it will be worth the wait!!  The rest of the projects are not secrets and I will be posting them here as quickly as I can get them written up! Winking smile

The first sneak peak you are getting is of doll beds for my kids that we made.  We looked online at canopy beds, because they all had to have canopies!  This is what they each came up with.  I love how different they are, and that they fit each of my children perfectly!  So fun! 

We are in the midst of picking material for the bedding, painting, and finishing these bad boys up!

Make sure to check back to see the finished projects!
doll bed frame a
Aren’t they pretty, though?

Rebecca

PS Make sure to check out my review blog to enter a giveaway for a $100 Gift Card from Reebok as well as a giveaway for a $100 Gift Card from Jimmy Dean!  That's two chances to win $100!!

3 comments:

CitricSugar said...

These look really promising!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! And sorry that I've been absent.. :-)

Anne-Marie said...

Sounds like it's going to be a busy year for you. I love new projects!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be a kid again - and at your house!