Monday, January 17, 2011

Amazing Crafty Playroom Fun

IMG_8070

My children got a room makeover this weekend. 

 

That is the tree from the tropical area of the whole village.  This is my favorite part of the whole room.  There are so many great elements to that tree.  Can you believe it is made out of foam board and yarn?  Well it is!  Those super cute vine hammocks were the brain child of my oldest.  She came up with the idea and made them all on her own!

 

We LOVE Bobbleheads and Legos.  So a fun themed play area was made that my kids can play with their Legos or Bobbleheads in it.  You wont believe what we came up with for so cheap!!

 

I will show you all the amazing bits this whole week!  The whole thing is so cool.  But even better is that the whole family helped to make it.  Even the artistic Grandparents were brought in to spend the weekend and help in the fun.  Now, not only do my kids have a super awesome playroom, but all of us also have super memories from a really fun weekend of crafting and building together.  Not a bad way to spend a weekend!   Don’t you think?

 

Rebecca

 

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Katie@a mom, a wife, and a me said...

Our littest pet shops are so jelous...

Good Life 2 Go said...

I'm really interested in your makeover project. Look forward to more posts. Please show more photos. Thanks.