Friday, December 3, 2010

Polymer Clay Photo Ornaments

image

Need something different for gifts?  These would be fun as package toppers (of course with your kids photos in them first!)!  These were made with polymer clay.  I left them open at the top or side to allow a picture to slide into them!  My favorite is the red one with the cute mistletoe and holly on it!

image

Another version is to use paper ornaments that I cut out.  These were actually the patterns that I used on my polymer clay ornaments!

image

My kids made some of their own photo ornaments and here are some of those plain foam embellishments that my kids glammed up to use on them!

 

I made all of these  last year for a Christmas in July we did here.  Here is the whole post!

 

Rebecca

What fun things are you brewing up?  Feel free to add a link in your comments, if you have a post showing what you have been doing!  We are working on gifts for others.  I love crafting with my kids!

1 comment:

Quickbooks error said...

awesome article.
Now you can solve all QuickBooks errors on your fingertips. just download QuickBooks File Doctor for company file errors or download QuickBooks Tool Hub for all other errors.