Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent Calendars

image

It is time to get your advent calendars ready for a countdown to Christmas!    Today I am getting down all of my Christmas decorations from the attic.  I have to find our advent calendar and have it ready for first thing in the morning!

At my house we use my Fabric Candy or Activity Advent Calendar!  Here at Roots And Wings Co we have made a number of Advent Calendars.  You must go check them out!

image

Anjeanette’s Handmade Ornament Advent Calendar!

image

Anjeanette’s Fabric Chain Advent Calendar!

image

Anjeanette’s Pizza Pan Advent Calendar!

image

Katrina’s Framed Advent Calendar!

image

The no sew version of Katrina’s Framed Advent Calendar!

 

I’d love to know, or see, what kind of advent calendar you all use!  I think they are so much fun to help keep kids excited the whole month long!

 

Other things that I am doing today to prepare for the first day of December:

 

Put out the book of 24 Christmas short stories that we will read from each night, starting tomorrow night!

 

Christmas Pillows, new Pajamas for the month, Christmas socks, and Christmas place setting are all ready to go for tomorrow morning!  Their breakfast will be waffles with whip cream (they rarely get whip cream so that will be such a treat) and Christmas sprinkles on top!  I think I’m more excited than they are, for December to be here!

 

Rebecca

No comments: