Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween Blog Hop

I LOVE this woman, from Fabulously Artsy! She is soooo funny! She is also wickedly talented. Oh how I wish I could attend her retreat that she puts on! Well, I just saw that she is doing a Halloween Blog Hop and I had to jump at the chance to join in! Who doesn't love everything Halloween?


"This hop is all about Halloween! If you've made something for this spooky holiday, show it off! Stamping, Scrapbooking, cards are all welcome, as well as home decor, sewing, costumes, recipes, you name it. As long as it's Halloween, it's all good!

If you'd like to play along, you just need to scroll to the bottom of the thumbnails and click on the "click here to enter" button. It will walk you through the steps to submit your own picture that will show up on my blog, and get a code to put on your own blog. The blog hop will then be on your blog too, easy peasy!" (from Tresa @ Fabulously Artsy)

1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

just found your blog, don't know how i haven't seen it before? soo cute!

thanks for hosting! new follower & am adding your site to my weekly link list. :)