Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Individual Clipboards

image
I know you have seen these everywhere.  However, they are such a life saver for me.  I love these clipboards!  These really help me to keep the kids' paperwork accessible and organized. No more losing book orders, class information, class rules, or field trip forms!
image
I made one for each child.  They hold those papers that are going to linger for more than a day but you need to be able to have quick access to them.
image
I put not just their school stuff on them but also their information about their clubs and sports.  
image I knew that my children and I would be taking these down to use them and so I also made coordinating tags to hold the place of each clipboard when it is in use, to help keep this system organized.

Rebecca

I’d love to hear how you keep organized for school or what things have been problems for you!

6 comments:

SewLindaAnn said...

After cleaning up my son's (17) desk..again...and looking at your post I got an aha moment. I'm going to get a few of those and make some desk organizers for his drawing pencils and all the "stuff" he ends up throwing on his desk. Great idea.

Anne-Marie said...

Not only are they super cute but it's a great organization system! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anji* said...

This is such a great idea, I find it so hard to keep track of all the school related paperwork, and with my daughter starting school too in September it's only gonna get worse! I'm totally gonna do this, thank you for sharing :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a great way to keep everything organized.

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! Every year I find I have to get more and more organized! How does everyone else do it?
Rebecca

Stacie said...

I love this idea and decided to try it in my home. I also made up a homework caddy. Thanks for the inspiration. I gave you credit for the idea on my blog. http://stacie-mycreativeside.blogspot.com/2010/09/altered-clipboards.html