Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wednesday’s Creative Inspiration-Earth Day Style

image
Before we get straight to the fun links, I will share a few of the wonderful links from last week!
Beth at Be The Thread had a super cute Ladybug party.  These Ladybug Cupcake Toppers were so amazing to me!  They are just a dipped red chocolate heart!  Brilliant!  I will be making these!
image
Can you believe this quilt was a first attempt at a quilt?  Deborah, at Spindle Jigs did such a beautiful job on this!
image
I love Stephanie’s blog, Under The Table And Dreaming By Stephanie Lynn!  I swear she could be one of the sisters in my family!  I love this DIY Freeze Pop so much.  As you know, we live in the desert!  Children have to live off of ice things in the summer time (in Phoenix summer is from April through November! )  I don’t know why I didn’t think of this idea sooner.  Make healthy freezer pops.  I do make healthy popsicles for my kids all the time.  However, they always ask for those darn Otter Pops.  This would make their day (as I only buy them about once a year because of their high sugar content!)!!

Thank you to everyone who linked up their creativity to our linky party last week!

Feel free to link up anything creative you have been doing lately.  However, if you have an Earth Day type of activity, I’d love those linked up (no matter how old they are!).  I am adding some links of awesome Earth Day posts as well!  Recycled or upcycled posts are great, as are gardening posts or recipes using fresh foods!
Now onto the linking up!  You know the drill.  Go ahead and link up to anything creative that you have made/done.  I would also love for you to link back so that we can have more people jump in on this party!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Fun party!!! Do you guys have a party button I can add to my post?

XOOX
Jen

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Girls! I would be honored to be one of the sisters! =) Thanks so much for linking the freeze pops - I greatly appreciate it! So glad I found you guys! Thanks for hosting! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn