Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks For Giving A Hoot-Teacher Appreciation Day Gift

owl Teacher Appreciation Gift
“Owl always be grateful for all your hard work!
Thanks for giving a Hoot about my daughter!”

I have been collecting owl things to put together for a gift.  I found each of these things separately in clearance bins!  Those marshmallow owls are truly staring me down… “eat me!  eat me!”  But I will resist.  This last weekend I found that awesome quilled owl card to finish it off, at the Encinitas street fair!  (Those cards were absolutely amazing!  I’ll show you more later!)

Rebecca

What are you doing for Teacher Appreciation this year?  I’d love for you to link up all your ideas on our post yesterday-Wednesday’s Creative Inspiration!  Or leave a comment here.  You guys are all so creative and I love getting new inspiration.

3 comments:

Good Life 2 Go said...

Is there anything special about the owl for the teacher? All the stuffs look cute!

LollyChops said...

I wish I was the teacher getting this owl-fabulous gift! I love this!

just call me jo said...

As a former teacher, I can tell you that will be a much-loved token of respect and thanks for a sometimes thankless job. You are so clever.