Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from the gals of Roots & Wings Co!

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. We have had a lot of fun this last year sharing our ideas with you. We were totally surprised to get readers, let alone so many of you! It thrills us to no end to know that what we are sharing is interesting to others. It makes our day to read your sweet comments and helps us know what you like.

I have a pot of potatoes boiling, a pie crust ready to go into the oven, Christmas music playing and two sweet boys needing to show me how they are doing on their video game. My boys are anxiously waiting for the morning when they get to see what Santa brought them. They carefully wrapped their gifts to each other and have yet to spill the beans;) (I am posting this on Christmas Eve) I hope your Christmas is just as lovely!

Anjeanette

3 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Merry Christmas!!

LollyChops said...

Merry Christmas you guys!!!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!! :)