Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 10 - Rice Krispy Treats as a Kiss







I love to do this. I have this funnel from Tupperware that I don't use for anything but making these. I guess I don't have many needs for a funnel.

I mix up my Rice Krispy treats, add pink coloring to them, and then shove them into my greased funnel. Then I put it on a greased pan for them to solidify.






Here they are kind of looking like raw meat if you ask me. But then I take long strips of paper and type up something like " Hugs and Kisses and Valentine's Wishes from Anjeanette and Family". I cut the strips up. I take some tin foil and wrap the individual *kisses* up making sure the strip shows out the top. Just like a Kiss.




Super fun.



~~Anjeanette

9 comments:

erika said...

I love it! It seems so easy, I made scootcheroos which could easily go into the funnel and make these too.

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Erika, scootcheroos would be fantastic in this! Melt the chocolate around the outside...I so have to try this...maybe today! If you do it first, add it to the flikr site and show us!
Rebecca

Lucky Mom said...

I don't own a funnel but if I did, these are soooo cute.

Elizabeth said...

All of these Valentine's Day crafts are great! What a creative use for a funnel. :)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are awesome! The raw meat comment cracked me up!

twinkle teaches said...

Cute idea! I am so making these! :) tina

Lenetta said...

Cute, and super fun for sure! I linked to these on my weekly roundup - my favorite part is the paper sticking out the top. :>) Thanks for sharing!

Katherine said...

My mom has that same funnel except hers is orange! I've got to go take it off her hands now and make these!

Amy said...

What a cute idea! I've never seen this before. Thank you for sharing.

Amy
http://iwishiwasindixie.com